Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Cursed

For the last few months, Asher has been using "my throat hurts" to mean anything on his body hurts.  It could be he stubbed his toe, has a stomach ache, or even a poked eye.  It has NEVER meant that his actual throat hurt.  So a short while ago I said something to the effect of, "He just needs to have  a sore throat once so that he can understand what part of his body it actually is."  The problem is that I didn't really mean it, but sure enough he has come down with strep throat.

So, to test my potential gift of issuing curses, I am trying the following: "The makers of Teletubbies just need to be forced to watch their own show for a few hours so that they will understand the error of their ways."

With any luck, the show will be virtually eliminated within a few weeks.


(Disclaimer - my kids have never really watched Teletubbies, but I personally am creeped out by that baby in the sun.  It's just scary!)

2 comments:

Mallory said...

Oh, I lurve Teletubbies!!!

Bonnie Wayne said...

That Sun IS the creepiest thing EVER! I mean really - its like that Clown in the horror movie that makes you hate Clowns forever kind of creepy.

Hope Asher is feeling 100% again!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones